Most Women only need a light application of foundation. Always remember....less is best.
- Turn face and apply foundation to jawline and lower cheek. does it match your neck color? (note: always apply foundation downwards motion to minimize impact of facial hair)
- foundation on face should be applied lightly, so that your skin is visible underneath. foundation is prettiest when blended into your skin rather than sitting on top of your skin.
- when color is perfect, start covering entire face. the more you work with the foundation on your sponge (without adding more) the smoother, more sheer the foundation effect will be.
- remember to blend all around the hair line, under jaw line, on ear lobes, if they are a different color. around nose, around eye up to the bottom lash line. and under the brow.
- if one area of the face needs more concentration of coverage, apply lightly in that area using a dabbing touch (this is called stippling).
- lightly powder to set the foundation this gives it a matte look. use a loose or press powder, if you have oily skin use a blot powder.
2. Bobby Brown
4. Maybelline - If Your Not Planning On Spending Much, But It Is Really Good
6. Mary Kay