Friday 1 October 2010

Walking On Cushions....






Hi Dolls, I don't know if you remember but a couple of weeks ago i blogged about the shoe/wedge i saw at Primark, whilst on my way home from Church. Well as i said, i couldn't resist myself from purchasing them, and i can honestly say it's money well spent...I absolutley Love them, i wear them to work, to church and even on a normal day, that's how comfy they are, i feel like i'm walking on cushions. Plus they are only £15.00, So GRAB em whilst you can ! (Also Available in Khaki And Beige)

I am wearing an H&M Baby Doll Dress, ASOS Hangbag, Accessories (D&G Watch, Primark Owl Necklace, and New Look Floral Earrings) And Of course the shoes are from Primark...Amazing or What ! (Unfortunately primark doesn't have a shop online...so no link).

No comments:

Post a Comment